Developed by using selected grade cast steel or ductile iron, the offered Lined Reducing Flange can be accessed with galvanized or hair line finished or annealed or sand blasted surface. The precise thread design of this carbon steel or stainless steel flange is meant for its ease of connection. This flange can endure -0.9 to 1.6 bar pressure. Accessible in ½ to 24 inch size options, this flange can work under -20 degree C to 180 degree C temperature level. It uses HDPE, PFA, FEP, PP, PTFE or PVDF as its lining material with having 3 mm to 5 mm thickness level. We have emerged as a successful exporter and manufacturer of excellent grade Lined Reducing Flange.
1) Its flange design is in sync with ANSI B16.5/B 16.42 standards.
2) The flange can also be accessed in different drilling thickness configurations.
3) Long working life
4) Precise dimension
1) Flange : As per ANSI B16.5 / B 16.42
2) Lining Thickness : 3 to 5 mm
3) Face to Face : As per ANSI B 16.5 #150
4) Other Flange Drillings like, DIN 2632 / 2633, BS 10 Table D, E or F are also available on request.