Supported by a state-of-the-art infrastructure, we are affianced in manufacturing and exporting of PTFE Lined Elbows to the clients based across the globe. We manufacture these elbows using superior grade PTFE polymers and technically advanced machines. Easy to install, these dimensionally precise elbows ensure high Resistant to high wear and tear and very low maintenance. Our products are widely used in petrochemicals industry, power pesticides, dyes and intermediates for bending at a certain angle.
PTFE Lined Elbow Specifications:
1) Flange : As per ANSI B16.5 / B 16.42
2) Lining Thickness : 3 to 5 mm
3) Face to Face : As per ANSI B 16.5 #150
4) Other Flange Drillings like, DIN 2632 / 2633, BS 10 Table D, E or F are also available on request.
5) Elbow Shape: Equal
6) Elbow Technics: Forged
7) Connection: Welding purpose
8) Elbow Material: Carbon Steel
9) Color: Black, galvanize, light oil
10) Elbow Head Types: Round, elbow, tee, reducer
Application Areas: Petrochemicals industry, gas and oil pipe connection purpose.