Being one of the most trusted organizations in the market, we assure that our PTFE Lined Butterfly Valves are manufactured in compliance with world quality standard. Light in weight, east to install and compact space saving design, these valves are available in different size range, pressure rating as well as temperature ratings. Suitable for regulating the flow of fluids through a series of pipes, these products are widely used in chemical industries and laboratory industries.
Polytetrafluoroethylene Lined Butterfly Valves is utilized to regulate the flow of fluids through a series of pipes. These are the good flow controlling devices like the ball valves, but opposite to the ball valves, the plates are present within the flow and a pressure drop is injected. Furthermore, when open, these valves allow the disc to rotate, allowing unrestricted flow, and when kept close, the disc is turned to stop the passage of flow. In order to fulfill various requirements of our valued customers, we offer them in several standard as well as customized specifications at very competitive prices.
- Stout structure lined valves
- Easy installation butterfly valves
- Smooth functioning valves
- Very low maintenance require
- High durability ptfe lined valves
- Global Butterfly valves Max: 3" NB
- Wafer Swing Check Butterfly Valve Max: 16" NB
- Flush Bottom Butterfly Valves. Max: 6" X 4" NB
- Butterfly Diaphragm Valves (Weir type): Max. 8" NB
- Butterfly Valves (Wafer and Lug type Design): Max. 20" NB
- Butterfly Valves (Integral Ball-Glandless Design): Max.10" NB
- Butterfly Plug Valves (Two way and jacketed Design): Max. 8" NB
chemical industries, laboratory industries