|Home||» Products||» Butterfly Valves||» Wafer Type Lined Butterfly Valve|
Featured with PFA/ FEP/PTFE/PVDF/ETFE lining, the Wafer Type Lined Butterfly Valve has extensive application in chemical plants for minimizing corrosion. Fabricated from cast steel or 304/316 grade stainless steel, this valve is appreciated for its bubble protected sealing, zero maintenance charge and ergonomic live load seal design. This valve can endure severe temperature, abrasion and corrosive environment. It consists of silicon made elastomer back up part, PFA enclosed stainless steel made disc and carbon steel lever assembly. Its stainless steel guide bush has PTFE coating. We are a reliable supplier and manufacturer of excellent quality Wafer Type Lined Butterfly Valve.
1) Design Standard : BS EN 593:2004 (Formerly BS 5155)
2) Face to Face : API 609 / DIN 3202 K1 / BS 5155 / ISO 5752 / BS EN 558-1/2
3) Drilling : ANSI B16.5 / DIN PN10/16
4) Lining Thickness : 3 to 5 mm
5) Testing Standard : BS EN 12266-1&2 (2003)